Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.?Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000?retail locations and most automotive?manufacturers.?? CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts?supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.???
We?re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we?re hiring to support your growth and ours -?Green?light your career.??
The Technical Project Manager III will be responsible to define, lead, and manage?a high visibility project involving 'case' reductions across R&D products.
- Identify project goals, scope, resource mix, budget, execution workflow, dependencies, DRIVE matrix, tracking/ measurement model, communication plan, change management, risk mitigation, and governance.
- Execute and track project against set goals, timelines, committed results, quality gates, and performance KPIs.
- Follow effective processes to optimize delivery within an agile environment.
- Identify, escalate conflicts and resolve.
- Provide status updates to project team?per governance model as well as cross-organization
- Optimize delivery to mitigate the impact of project constraints.
- Implements medium to large cross-team, multi-year programs and projects.
- Align project plans to roadmap i.e., budgets, resources, dependencies etc.
- Define project metrics, communicate progress, exceptions, and trends to executives.
- Work with development leaders to define, collect and analyze relevant development team project metrics, with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Communicate scope, project roadmap, priorities and key delivery status to project stakeholders and business teams.
- Identify and manage project risks and exceptions.
- Propose mitigation of risks and resolution to exceptions of large scope within the overall project delivery workflow.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends, business conditions, and internal processes and practices to influence the success of project initiatives.
- Detail, action, and process orientation to deliver projects in an iterative fashion and drive initiatives to completion.
Required Job Skills
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering.
- 6 ? 10 years of experience in handling technical projects and priorities.
- Understanding of project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills and technical aptitude (product feature/function understanding). Ability to act creatively, tactically, and strategically.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and associated collaboration focus.
- Strong estimation, scheduling, budget, and resource allocation skills to be able to estimate cross-Business Line delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to negotiate & persuade key decision makers.?
- Strong ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members.
- Some Travel may be required to meet with project participants.
- PMP Certification or equivalent.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment, and with agile tools such as Jira and TFS a plus.
- Good understanding of Technology stack, product life cycle and automotive industry.
- Experience in collaborating with off-shore agile teams.?
- Experience in collaborating across Business - Product Lines
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. ?You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. ? That?s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. ? All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives?they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.??
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task