CQI Data Specialist
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
Successful candidates will have:
Proven data entry experience
Exposure to a healthcare environment
Advanced Excel skills
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health service to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are seeking a CQI Data Specialist to work at our Maryland Regional Office in Baltimore, MD (Windsor Mill area). Successful candidates will work Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm with occasional weekends. The CQI Data Specialist is responsible for organizing, extracting, entering, sorting and tracking data related to contract support in areas. This position reports to the CQI Manager and is a FT hourly position. Successful candidates will be able to pass Excel skills assessment with proficiency at the time of interview. See more job responsibilities below.
* Responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems
* Enters required, collected data in a timely manner to meet required reporting timeliness for company and client
* Compiles, verifies accuracy and sorts information to prepare source data for computer entry
* Reviews data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any inconsistencies or incompatibilities and checks final data/reports
* Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
* Generate reports and store completed work in designated locations
* Scan documents and print files, when needed
* Respond to queries for information and access relevant files/information to obtain
* Provides additional clerical support by photocopying and/or faxing documents as requested
* Maintains logs and databases in collaboration with the CQI coordinators
* Adheres to all rules and regulations governing patient, company, and client confidentiality
* Works closely with other site/contract staff to maintain accurate statistical reporting as applicable
* Other duties as assigned
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Kate Cook at kate@teamcenturion!
* Requires a high school diploma
* Requires history of exposure to a healthcare environment
* At least one year of proven data entry work experience required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Advanced excel skills required.
* Experience using office equipment, such as copiers, fax machine, scanner
* One year data entry experience in healthcare environment preferred
* Additional computer training or certification preferred