At Red Robin our Assistant Managers support and ensure that the restaurant operates within Red Robin International guidelines, while meeting/exceeding sales and profitability objectives established during the budgeting process.
- Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensure food quality and availability.
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
- Oversee and supervise all beverage purchasing.
- Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time.
- 2+ years of Restaurant Management experience preferred.
- HS degree or equivalent preferred
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Passion for the business and compassion for people.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
- Must be able to create fun in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to an GM.
Red Robin is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Red Robin independentfranchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.
Related Keywords: front of house restaurant manager food service management food dining eatery restaurant kitchen redrobin ARM FOH BOH Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Restaurant Management Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Dining Room Restaurant Management Assistant General Managers RM ARM Restaurant Assistant Manager Restaurant manager Restaurant management Restaurant AGM GM Assistant General Manager
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, bakery manager, day shift manager, director, food service supervisor, frontend, general manager, produce manager, restaurant leader, service manager