We are looking for a skilled Agile Program Manager who can coach and facilitate our UI/UX team Agile processes and serve as a Scrum Master for our Website and Learning Experience teams. The website team is a high-functioning cross-functional team of developers and designers, responsible for our critically important product sign-up experience and serving over 4 million monthly visitors. If you care about \"the why\" behind Agile principles, enjoy learning and trying new facilitation techniques, and love working hand-in-hand with a talented team to continuously improve their process and product, you'll thrive in this position.
Our global headquarters, Denver, is home to our second generation product -- Marketing Campaigns, and hub for our technical operations team. Additionally, we wield machine learning and big data to combat The Evil that comes in the form of phishers and spammers and we ensure that each aspect of our customers' lifecycle is flawless so they have one less thing to worry about.
What You'll Do
* Be 4H. Live by and champion our cultural values of Happy, Hungry, Honest, and Humble
* Serve as Scrum Master. You will lead Agile ceremonies for multiple teams, facilitate prioritization and goal-setting meetings, help track dependencies and risks, work collaboratively across departments, and leverage Agile best practices to optimize velocity, quality, predictability, and team engagement.
* Provide program management support for an area of focus, including planning, executing, and communicating across contributors and stakeholders
* Help Optimize UI/UX and Product Processes. Assist with wider organizational process improvements, including soliciting and acting on feedback, and leveraging RAPID decision frameworks
* Help be an agent of change as we strengthen our Agile muscles across the organization
* Ideally 5-7 years of relevant experience and at least 3 years as a Scrum Master
* A true servant-leader, there to help the teams do their best work
* Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment and try new ways of working
* Consistently takes Initiative to identify and resolve issues that can improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of programs.
* Experience planning and executing with design-focused teams
* Trusted - can act as a point of contact for cross-program communication
* Organized - skilled and blocking and tackling, running things to ground, protecting the teams while making sure they're responsive to the needs of the business
* A strong Agilist - skilled at balancing best practices, experiments, and flexibility to suit the situation
* Certified Scrum Master; bonus point for Scaled Agilist certification or experience in a Scaled Agile organization
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing